You have many choices in who you select to provide project management training for your organization. So why work with PM College?
Training that Drives True Behavior Changes
- All PM College courses are modular. Each self-contained component can be used independently to expedite the creation of customized content for you.
- PM College specializes in course customization. While the level of customization can vary, the majority of our clients want to include client-specific processes, terminology, tools and templates, and case studies to make their courses more applicable to the participants’ actual work environment.
- PM College has created a five-step roadmap for developing project manager competency that helps our clients develop a well-trained workforce capable of delivering consistent project results. We offer a unique set of competency diagnostic tools that focus on building strengths and targeting training where it’s most needed.
- Our courses are in alignment with the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® and PMI’s industry-standard framework, A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Our team of instructors boasts some of the most respected names in the project management business. PM College applies rigorous criteria when selecting instructors to lead our programs. All PM College instructors are Project Management Professionals (PMP)® credential holders, a designation awarded by PMI.
- PM College specializes in working with multi-national companies to deliver training that promotes consistency in project delivery at our clients’ sites around the world. Our instructors have delivered training to organizations in more than 40 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- PM College also offers experienced Mentors to work one-on-one with course participants following a training session. This type of on-the-job mentoring reinforces the knowledge and skills acquired during the formal training session and provides consultative advice on current issues.
Passionate Commitment to Client Relationships
- PM College’s relationship management, customer care, and responsiveness have been cited as the reasons why our clients initially engage us, and why many remain loyal clients for years thereafter.
- Our success has been highlighted by the many referrals and references we get from our existing clients and the consistently stellar testimonials we receive from our course evaluations.
- At PM College, we treat each client as a valued partner. We bring improved project management capabilities directly to our clients, creating short-term productivity gains and long-term business value.
Deeply Rooted in the Project Management Profession
- PM College is recognized by the PMI as a Charter Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) (provider #1020). Our close association with the PMI has existed since the founding of PM College. PM College President Deborah Crawford previously served as Executive Director of PMI during one of its largest growth phases. Likewise, many of the operations staff at PM College have previously held positions with PMI and helped advance the organization and its mission.
- As the training arm of project management consultancy PM Solutions, PM College leverages the knowledge gained by consultants working in a variety of industries to keep course content practical, fresh, and in alignment with best practices actually being used by the world's leading organizations. PM College often works jointly with PM Solutions in assessing an organization’s current project management practices and delivering a combination of organizational improvements and professional development programs.
- Our published Project Management Essentials book is an introductory text that covers the basic concepts of the five fundamental project management processes: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. This book is also used as a companion handout in our Project Management Essentials courses.
- PM College infuses its training offerings with the latest industry statistics and best practices compiled by PM Solutions' Research to help course participants understand current trends and key concepts they can use to advancing project management practices in their own organization.